Ship Simulator Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the popular radio station: Ship Simulator Radio www.shipsimradio.webs.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE IRI5HJ4CK TOWING COMPANY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthew Brown
Admin
Matthew Brown

THE IRI5HJ4CK TOWING COMPANY Empty
PostSubject: THE IRI5HJ4CK TOWING COMPANY   THE IRI5HJ4CK TOWING COMPANY Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:32 pm

THE IRI5HJ4CK TOWING COMPANY 2s16utfTHE IRI5HJ4CK TOWING COMPANY 2s16utf

THE IRI5HJ4CK TOWING COMPANY 2ed8b9j THE IRI5HJ4CK TOWING COMPANY

THE IRI5HJ4CK TOWING COMPANY 2f0dncjTHE IRI5HJ4CK TOWING COMPANY 2f0dncj

THE IRI5HJ4CK TOWING COMPANY 2s16utfTHE IRI5HJ4CK TOWING COMPANY 2s16utf

Establised: January 2008.

Foundations @ Ship Simulator.

The IRI5HJ4CK Towing Company (Or as better known, IRI5HJ4CK’s Towing Service) was the official ‘Brand’ Name, given to the daily occurrence of towing which would occur, most often, in Marseille. Within what was nicknamed then, The Marseille Community. Making a name for towing, I decided to create a Forum and Website for the Community at Ship Simulator to enjoy. As well as to boost popularity, after the introduction of the Multiplayer “Server Software” Caused major losses at our online community. Which can never be repaired, however, the wound can be healed. And that is the purpose of the IJTS Branding, and Forum.

----------------------------------------

IRI5HJ4CK‘s Mission…

I am hoping that Ship Simulator Extremes will flourish, and give me, and others hope once again, to have a fantastic online Community, as in past months. And I would like people to help embrace, and welcome, the introduction of this Forum, and Website, to help re-start my mission for an online community, once again. - This can only be done with your help!

----------------------------------------

IJTS Headquaters…

The IRI5HJ4CK Towing Company now has a base with the introduction of the Forum & Website.
You can find us at:

www.ijts.co.uk

I personally, and others, will gladly welcome you aboard with open arms. And I really, and honestly, Hope you will enjoy your time with us. As we move into Ship Simulator 2010, and Future Versions.
--------------------

Finally…

Thankyou, to everyone at Ship Simulator. Without the Community, Neither myself, or the “Company” would be here today. Thankyou for all the good times in the past, and, I hope that in the Future, we will have many new, and exciting times to come - As a community.

Thankyou to ALL of you, for all your messages regarding IJTS. And kindness towards it.

From IJTS Headquaters Wink laugh

Jack
IJTS Forum Administrator
www.ijts.co.uk
accordionjack(at)googlemail(dot)com
Back to top Go down
http://www.shipsimradio.webs.com
Matthew Brown
Admin
Matthew Brown

THE IRI5HJ4CK TOWING COMPANY Empty
PostSubject: Partners...   THE IRI5HJ4CK TOWING COMPANY Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:35 pm

Ship Simulator Radio is very pleased to announce that THE IRI5HJ4CK TOWING COMPANY is now our official partner!

THE IRI5HJ4CK TOWING COMPANY C298m
Back to top Go down
http://www.shipsimradio.webs.com

THE IRI5HJ4CK TOWING COMPANY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ship Simulator Radio :: English Forum :: Advertisements-
Jump to: